Sometimes, I see something at work that sparks my sarcastic side and I just have to say something. Often, though, no one is around to hear my witty one-liner – what am I to do? A quick note left in a strategic place should do the trick, right? Now, to find pen and paper!
Maybe you never got around to jotting down your feelings on an office faux pas like losing your favorite sandwich to a lunch-napper, or, that broken office chair that magically reappears at your desk after a day off (true story). Maybe you wish you had, though. Well, take heart fellow frustrated fans of snark, here is a list to make you smile, and possibly feel inspired.
1. Friend-zoned at the ‘fridge.
2. Let’s meet the meat!
3. The “dreaded” printer.
4. “I noticed this new sign on my way past IT.”
5. They couldn’t help themselves, it had to be done.
6. A fortune in fonts.
7. Glad they brought pens along.
8. I leave my office for 10 minutes …
9. An email went around the office about a missing pen, then this showed up.
10. Office philosophy.
11. Spellcheck or suffer the sarcasm.
12. Debbie seems to have a reputation ’round the breakroom.
13. They just don’t.
14. New rules when posting notices in the office.
15. I cannot stop laughing at this.
16. Spoiled milk spotted in the office.
17. It appears we have a Red Bull bandit.
18. Not sure if this is legit advice.
19. A cricket missed by housekeeping became a full-blown memorial.
20. And the window is shocked!
Be sure to SHARE this hilarious story with your friends and family.
H/T: Bored Panda